The firm Pérez-Holanda, SL specialises in advising companies in the following fields:
- Intangibles: Valuation and transfer of intangible assets.
- Protection, organisation, international innovation and technological negotiation.
- Foreign investments in Spain and Spanish investments abroad.
- Administrative Economic Law and public and private financing of international operations.
- Patents: drafting and protection of national, European and PCT patents, as well as utility models; pre-litigation advice and assistance in legal proceedings concerning the infringement or validity of patents and utility models.
- Trademarks: negotiation and drafting of assignment, licensing or merchandising, sponsorship and joint venture agreements; legal proceedings in infringement and anti-piracy matters, nullity and revocation of trademarks, as well as the exercise of unfair competition actions.
- Intellectual property: drafting of contracts relating to the assignment and exploitation of intellectual property rights, intellectual property rights registration procedures, pre-litigation advice and legal advice on intellectual property rights infringements, both civil and criminal.
- International investment network
- Company law:
- National and international negotiation and contracting
- Means of payment and international bank guarantees
- Insurance sector
- International bankruptcy proceedings
- Taxation and customs
- European Community company law and Community aid:
- Due Diligence
- Confidentiality agreements and NDAs
He also advises on the drafting of all types of contracts, for example:
- National and international sale and purchase:.
- Distribution and logistics contracts
- Contracts related to industrial and intellectual property, as well as national and international technology transfer.
- Maritime, air, land and multimodal transport sector.
- National and international financing contracts: such as those currently being developed in the fields of European banking and financial institutions (leasing, factoring, forfeiting, etc.).
- Banking contracts